The Mosaic Practice
• Assessment of your child or young persons communication skills
• Regular Speech and Language Therapy for your child at home, school or nursery
• Regular Speech and Language Therapy as part of a case managed team
• Provision of EHCP and Tribunal reports
• Supporting your child’s school to understand their communication difficulties
• Close working with other professionals your child may be involved with
• Signposting to other support groups or therapy services
• Contribution to multi-agency assessments
– Piecing together communication
– Supporting families
– Creating teams
What Others Say
Thank you so much for all your hard work, support and encouragement Katie. You have really been able to understand and engage with our son who has Autism and although he is completely non-verbal, you are helping him to develop an effective way of communicating and develop confidence in himself. You always go out of your way to help and really show you care about his personal development. We are so grateful for all your support and expertise.
V absolutely loves Hannah, she wants her to come round all the time! V was smitten the moment [Hannah] came in!! I don’t often see her warm to someone that quickly so that’s a huge compliment.
Katie, you have done such a good job with H I can’t thank you enough
And all the help and advise you give Jo (teacher) is amazing and so useful for H in class.